Monday, June 6, 2011

Eli the fELIne

I absolutely love my cat Eli. When I saw his description on IAR's
website, I knew he was the cat for me. He lived in the woods for the
first 9 months of his life before discovering humans. When I got him,
he spent a couple days under my bed, but after he understood that he
could trust me, he started exploring and blooming into the wonderful
cat that he is now. He is never unhappy. He greets me at the door with
his little meows and big purrs, and he loves to cuddle and play. I
couldn't have asked for a better cat. He went through his kitten stage
of playing allll the time and using his claws, but being the
sweetheart that he is, he has taught himself to keep his claws in when
he plays with my hands. He's also great at catching bugs and loves to
sit on the screen porch. I can't imagine my life without him, and I
look forward to years of fun and companionship to come.

Thank you for having such a well-organized, humbling organization. I
appreciate all that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment